We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
Position title: Working Student: Innovation Strategy Consultant for New Ventures & Technologies
Work Area: Administration
Location: Berlin / Potsdam, Walldorf
Expected start date: 01.10.2023
Are you interested in how corporate companies holistically drive innovation topics? As part of the NVT Strategy Team, you'll support innovation strategies, recommend insightful approaches, ensure the successful positioning and execution of strategic projects, drive customer engagements and provide administrative support for smooth team operations.
Your specific tasks include:
- Conduct research and analysis to generate valuable business insights that inform decision-making and strategy formulation.
- Prepare recommendations and contribute to the successful positioning of strategic innovation projects.
- Develop engaging presentations to effectively communicate complex innovation concepts and strategies to various audiences.
- Handle the organization and maintenance of important documents, ensuring they are easily accessible to team members.
- Provide general administrative assistance to team members, including arranging travel plans, preparing expense reports, and handling other administrative tasks as required.
- Take on ad-hoc project management responsibilities for various ongoing projects, demonstrating your versatility and adaptability.
- Embrace a culture of continuous learning and growth, staying updated with the latest trends and best practices in innovation strategy.
What you bring
- You are a student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences. We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, can work independently, perseveres, and stays curious.
- Preferred fields of study: Business with majors in Strategic Management, Innovation Management, Business Analytics, Organizational Development or similar; students currently pursuing an MBA degree are welcome to apply
- Firsthand international experience (e.g. study abroad, internship) preferred
- Well-versed in MS Office and able to translate sophisticated analyses into actionable results, messages, and presentations
- Analytical and strategic mindset and interest in innovation trends and technologies
- Ability to break down complex problems and confidently manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Language skills: English proficiency required; German is a plus
- 6 months
Meet your team
About the team: The Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area manages SAP´s overall platform, technology and innovation strategy.
SAP's New Ventures & Technologies (NVT) is a dedicated unit focused on driving and delivering mid- and long-term innovation for SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). By developing unconventional solutions, inspiring prototypes, and new products, we drive progress in the IT industry and bring the latest trends to SAP.
The NVT Strategy team is responsible for leading the innovation agenda with a long-term platform vision of SAP, setting the right focus and identifying innovation themes for the future. The team also orchestrates cross-board strategic collaboration.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #LIHybrid
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 377119 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid