We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Job Description for SAP S/4HANA Business Process Associate Consultant
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Supply Chain practice in SAP Cloud ERP Hub helps our customers in their journey towards S/4 Digital core, Intelligent Enterprise, Innovation, Cloud and Industry cloud in the area of supply chain and space as well as discrete industry customers.
We are looking for experienced consultants in the supply chain and manufacturing areas with strong domain/industry knowledge and or experience in SAP supply chain and manufacturing solutions to strengthen our delivery capability.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Engineering or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Strong client-facing experience and well-developed customer focus
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Experience in SAP Implementation project is an added advantage
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Good understanding of end-to-end core business processes of Sales & distribution/ Procurement and Inventory / Manufacturing / Planning / Quality management / Warehouse Management / Transportation Management
- Good knowledge on software project life cycle.
- Support functional team in definition and design of developments needed to enhance standard product in order to covering customer requirements
- Ability to facilitate customer discussions and elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements
- Aptitude to define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Feedback/customer satisfaction scores
- Productive days/utilization as defined by the organization
Experience and Other Requirements
- 1-3 years of SAP Experience
- Experience/exposure to any one or more below SAP solution areas
- Sales & distribution,
- Procurement and Inventory
- Quality management
- Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
- Experience in business process configurations and testing of process scenarios
- At least 1 full lifecycle implementations /Rollout demonstrating the ability to manage configuration, data set up, develop process flows etc., or involved in implementation of above modules in their organization and experience as power users with ~ 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge and exposure to integration topics within different SAP modules like FICO
- Exposure/experience to mass master data management
- Ability to write detailed functional specifications
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 374266 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.