We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Premium Hub, a subdivision of SAP Adoption Service Center, has the goal and mission to ensure optimal performance, availability and smooth operation of SAP software as well as to optimize technical and business processes by delivering services to SAP customers.
As a Senior Consultant, you will analyze SAP solutions and for our customers in North America and present the results of your findings and recommendations to IT managers and executives.
For this role we are looking for passionate people with excellent functional and technical and communication skill. This role provides you opportunities to work with a variety of SAP products and technologies in all industry segments. Since we provide services at our customer sites, business travel will be an essential part of this role.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Senior consultants are required to lead critical engagements with customers on functional and technical areas. He/ She is required to:
- Lead functional design validation workshops identify risks and provide recommendations to optimize business processes, system automation, system landscape and protection of investment. They are expected to resolve critical business process design issues and work closely with SAP development to provide the best practice and reference architecture to the customers.
- Lead critical customer escalation and drive critical issues to resolution. Through these activities SAP and COE builds a trusted advisor relationship with the customer. SAP COE provides a broad range of offerings to cover planning, implementation, operations, upgrades, and continuous improvement. You can ensure the optimum performance of SAP solutions -- and the maximum benefit to SAP customers.
- Required to support customer’s implementations and provide architectural guidance and best practices for the business processes, ideas for improving customer productivity, providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and running an infrastructure that empowers customers to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Conduct deep root cause analysis with technical and programming skills, provides solutions and delivers services in very complex environments for specific fields/areas. The complex landscape can include On-premise systems, Public and Private cloud and triaging issues across the heterogeneous landscape.
- Work as De-escalation Architects to Identify top issues and creates and executes action plan, leads analysis of system landscapes and technical issues, leads analysis of core business processes for all applications. Leads analysis of system or application operation, develops comprehensive service plans for customers.
- Builds up expert knowledge and develops support services for new products/components like Machine Learning and IoT and ramp-up solutions. Develops concepts for service/business processes/ product development. Provides knowledge transfer(internal/external).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- The ideal candidate will have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Computer science or engineering.
- Development experience in one or more programming languages (e.g. ABAP, Java, C++).
- Functional expertise Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of customers and management, both internal and external.
- Willing to travel to SAP customers worldwide. Occasional weekend work may be required.
- 8-10 years of SAP product Experience is mandatory in one of the key areas such as – SAP Environment Health and Safety, Product Compliance, Sustainability Control Tower, Sustainability Footprint Management.
- Technical and development experience in ABAP, Java, Cloud Foundry
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 102,100 - 221,700 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 377735 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 40% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid