We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you´ll do
Local HR Services is responsible for the efficient and compliant delivery of standardized, country-specific HR services and process consultancy, partnering with HR colleagues, Corporate Functions and External Vendors using latest HR tools and technology.
We are strongly focused on our customer priorities by delivering a great consumer experience while we stay on track with innovation and evolve without disruption.
Local HR Services Consultant manages the daily workload by accurately applying local knowledge and expertise that is required to ensure all HR processes are running according to SAP standards, SLAS and meeting local compliant regulations.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Supports country, regional and/ or global projects as needed
Employee Lifecycle Support
- Support HR processes along the Employee's Lifecycle based on local regulatory policies in line with SAP guidelines and standards acting as the 2nd level Functional Specialist
- Guide employees and managers through work event processes starting with Day 1 Onboarding facilitation, managing Contractual Changes (job, salary, working time, location, etc.), Employment Statements up to and including Offboarding/ Termination and provide Organisational Management requests support.
- Consult with employees and deliver on life events such as maternity, absence management or local benefits. Manage employee files and optical archive.
Local Regulatory Process Delivery
- Process local statutory related activities to ensure compliance in each region with the guidance of the Country HR Director. Administer government mandated benefits such as social insurance. Support internal or external audits.
- SAP's Organizational Support
- Support HR activities which relate to SAP's business development such as company restructurings, company code creation and SAP location consolidation.
- Partner with the Merger & Acquisition team to support related transition activities due to legal and/ or operational company integrations.
Global HR Services Liaison Partnering
- Help to establish and enhance HR delivery by acting as a liaison between country HR and Global HR Services (GHRS).
- Secure information flow, connect stakeholders and support end to end process design and solutions.
- Partner with HR Practices and HR BP on implementing new services, initiatives, tools and build bridges to Global HR Services.
HR Project Management - Driving for Improvement & Innovation
- Generate new and innovative ideas. Identify process enhancement opportunities or gaps for continuous improvement.
- Support the roll-out of new processes, tools or technology. Work with project/ process owner on project scope, project plan, coordinate with IT on technology updates, testing, training and communication to all stakeholders. Do proper risk & issue management. Deliver on time and in quality.
- Act as a Topic Owner for a defined process within the LHRS portfolio
What you bring
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR.
- Knowledge in one or more of these areas: Staffing, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, Payroll or Data Maintenance preferred.Bi-lingual skills as needed based on region (English + Customer language)
- Experience in an IT multinational company and in similar position is a plus
Education & Languages
- University degree or comparable experience
- HR certificate and technical skills certificate (MS Office)
- Fluency in English and Spanish
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378216 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.