We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
O2I Cloud, Software & Support Finance Operations Associate
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Global Finance Shared Services (GFSS) belong to one of the main pillars of the Global Finance & Administration board area of SAP, the Global Finance Infrastructure. The Global Finance Shared Services environment allows SAP to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness as well as quality of the finance processes while delivering global end-to-end process standards.
Within GFSS, the O2I CSS team is responsible for supporting the processes for the administration of Cloud Subscription, Software License and Support contracts and invoices starting with the receipt of signed contracts.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Support administration of SAP License and Maintenance Software contracts mainly for North America
- Processing new sales contracts, processing them in SAP systems and ensure our customers can access and download software
- Manage the billing cycle for all our new business
- Handle internal/external customers’ queries within stipulate SLAs
- Review sales opportunities to verify contracts and quotes, ensuring they are accurate and complete
- Assist Cash Collections team in resolving complex billing issues and dispute cases
- Participate in monthly close processes
- Collaborate closely and cross-functionally with other teams and departments – Commercial Finance, CFO, Contracting, Sales Teams, etc.
- Own strategic projects and initiatives that improve team functionality and efficiency
- Contact for external and internal auditors
In the role, you will:
- Contribute to the success of the team and its development
- Learn E2E a very interesting process of License and Maintenance Software contracts handling
- Gain knowledge and skills that can help you boost your career development
What can you expect from us?
- Engaging corporate culture
- Job security and stability that only large, multinational corporations can offer
- Various internal development opportunities – from soft skills to your future career path
- Flexibility on the job
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Upper written and spoken English
- Previous experience in finance area is not essential, but it is a plus
- Customer focus & business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to develop collaborative work relationships within the team and with stakeholders
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
If you are proactive and curious person, who wants to start a finance career in an international environment, then we want to hear from you!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378821 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.