We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Will be responsible for the full spectrum of Accounts Receivables functions, working both independently and collaboratively to collect payments from customers.
Candidates should be motivated to join SAP. Willing to contribute to its success by embracing our culture and aligned with the company's core values: SUCCESS, ACCOUNTABILITY, PROFESSIONALISM, INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, and TRUST.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Monitoring and collection of Accounts Receivables
- Reconciliation of payments to Supplier’s accounts
- Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
- Documenting Supplier contacts via Collections Management Tool (Worklist)
- Maintain regular contact with Suppliers to ensure proper management of AR
- Resolving Suppliers Dispute Cases and Service Requests tickets
- Ensure prompt replies to both internal stakeholders and Suppliers
- Process refunds to identified Suppliers with validated credit balances
- Accounting and collections knowledge
- Customer focus approach
- Able to collaborate when required
- Understanding of SAP´s goals and strategy
- SAP Employee Competencies
- IT Principles & data security
- Partner & Third-Party Engagement
- Quality Focus
- Results Driven
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Operate SAP Financial Processes & Systems
Job Specific Competencies & Skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to address customer requests and identify solutions aligned with both customer and SAP’s interests
- Knowledgeable in Finance and Accounting Concepts
Experience & Language Requirements
- Experience with SAP ERP or similar platform is required
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
- Open to Japanese Speaking candidates with N1 or N2 Japanese Language Certification
- Willing to work on flexible shift
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance/ Business related courses
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 375713 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.