We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Reporting to the Service Assistant Coach Team Lead, supporting clients in Americas region. The position is highly focused on providing quality consultation services based on the client's business requirements and/or spend management objectives. This will include on-going support of the customer after design and initial deployment, and throughout the life cycle of the customer engagement. This position requires a good knowledge of Concur T&E and Invoice solutions, excellent customer service skills, business communications terminology and technology, and organizational procedures.
Core Tasks may include
- Active role in data gathering for the implementation and/or activation of SAP Concur products and services
- Understand best practice configurations and provide recommendations
- Manage projects, cases, escalations and/or other units of work as required
- Provides on-going support of cloud-based products
- Maintain awareness of customer business processes that may impact SAP Concur configuration requirement
- Maintain accurate, high quality and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken on all matters
- Maintain working knowledge of SAP Concur related products including new release
- Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives
- Prepare and/or maintain configuration to customer requirements
- Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies.
Experience & Language Requirements
- Experience with Concur Expense preferred
- Experience with consultancy role preferred
- Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills
- Ability to operate well in a team environment
- Keenness and flexibility to work extended hours
- Management consulting experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent work experience supporting financial software or any cloud-based product.
- Minimum 3 years experience in troubleshooting and/or in a highly focused customer service role, highly preferred
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 381065 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.