We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We are looking to hire a web manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, and outstanding problem-solving skills.
To ensure success, a website manager must display an excellent understanding of digital marketing, content management and Adobe Experience Management. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience (UX) of the website.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring based on business objectives and target audiences, within defined area on sap.com
- Responding to and troubleshooting appointed area of sap.com
- Updating web pages in Adobe Experience Management (AEM) regularly
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or poor performing information
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards
- Ensuring full compliance on the website
- Monitoring competitor websites
Daily management of product pages on sap.com
- Work with DX Lead to develop web strategies for sap.com based on business objectives and target audiences – based on defined area on sap.com
- Optimize web content to ensure the journey experience is seamless, engaging, and optimize to drive conversions
- Perform content audits analyzing your current content and find gaps in current strategies; make recommendations to website content, cross-linking and testing options
- Educate stakeholders on inbound marketing best practice and provide recommendations
- Analyze metrics and analytics to gauge the effectiveness of the strategies employed
- Build solid relationships and provide continual communications with the business stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with different personalities
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong team player
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
- Commitment to professionalism and collegiality is required
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
- Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles and strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to plan and implement web strategies
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Cognitive interpretation of data analysis
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 64,400 - 146,400 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 380981 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid