We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- SAP is not offering relocation benefits for this role at this time.
- SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
What you’ll do
Are you a high-performing young professional passionate about information technology and security? Our Global Security Early Talent Program is designed to develop your security skills in-depth in a two-year program with carefully selected rotations across various SAP Security divisions.
Joining our Security Early Talent Rotational Program means:
- Duration: Engage in a 2-year program with three rotations across diverse security divisions.
- International Experience: Immerse yourself in one rotation abroad, fully covered by the Global Security Early Talent Program.
- Onboarding: Begin your journey with an onboarding event at SAP headquarters in Germany, where you'll learn about our company and the Security organization.
- On-the-Job Training: Acquire practical knowledge and experience through on-the-job training supported by seasoned security experts across SAP.
- Mentorship: Benefit from personalized guidance and supervision from a dedicated mentor.
- Professional Development: Participate in workshops, trainings, and acquire new knowledge in soft skills, software-based expertise, security training, and more.
What you bring
The position is offered to candidates, including recent graduates, with up to 3 years of professional work experience. As an ideal candidate, you possess the following:
- Must be able to start full-time with the cohort on October 30th, 2023 and travel abroad.
- A strong interest in the security industry, coupled with a desire to build a successful career in this field.
- Preferred field of study, bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, forensics, cybersecurity, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Strong analytical and business process skills.
- Demonstrated technical ability through coursework and work experience in managing technical systems and analyzing network, endpoint, application, and identity data for signs of malicious activity.
- Self-motivation and a strong drive to achieve results, improving SAP's security posture for the benefit of our customers and employees.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities within campus and/or community.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is mandatory.
- A self-driven and proactive mindset, willing to go above and beyond.
- Strong organizational skills, able to work efficiently under pressure.
- An open-minded approach and a strong team player mentality.
Meet your team
These rotations will allow you to gain invaluable experience and contribute to the following teams:
- Security Compliance: Join a team comprised of expert and dedicated professionals developing and overseeing SAP’s organizational security policies; monitoring security controls; facilitating internal, external, and customer security audits; and delivering compliance offerings directly to customers. Security Compliance offers a unique opportunity to view SAP as the large and complex organization that it is, giving you the ability to dive into multiple areas of interest in the course of your work, while contributing directly to continuously improving security controls and ensuring adherence to industry standards and best practices. You will have a direct impact on how we safeguard SAP, its customers, reputation, assets, and interests.
- Global Cyber Defense & Design: Imagine working in a dynamic team responsible for designing and implementing cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions. You'll collaborate with experts to defend against emerging cyber threats, develop secure coding practices, and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of SAP's systems and data.
- Global Physical Security: Work with a team responsible for the international protection of SAP's physical assets. From securing facilities to managing access controls and implementing state-of-the-art surveillance systems, you'll play a crucial role in maintaining a secure and safe working environment for SAP employees. Additionally, you’ll safeguard SAP's most valuable asset: its people. You'll be able to contribute to initiatives related to employee security awareness, training programs, and incident response. Help create a safe and secure environment for our employees worldwide.
- Chief Trust Office: Imagine working closely with the Chief Trust Officer to ensures continuous, targeted, and consistent communication & enablement inside and outside the company to drive market and workforce awareness, skilling, and customer engagement based on SAP’s Security strategy. You’ll contribute to shaping the global security narrative, and support managers with initial planning stages of project plans and risk assessments related to Chief Trust Office functions.
- COO Functions: Collaborate with various teams within the Chief Operating Officer's organization, supporting critical security functions. From security operations to business continuity planning, you'll play a vital role in protecting SAP's operations and ensuring the resilience of our systems.
- BISO teams: Join one of our Business Information Security Officers' (BISO) team and work closely with business units to provide security guidance and support. In contrary to the centralized functions in SAP Global Security you will have the opportunity to work directly in the lines of business and secure SAP’s products.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 49,600 - 112,600 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 375193 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid