We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The Finance Operations Associate (Order to Invoice) is responsible for review of customer Japan contracts and booking to SAP Concur systems for accurate invoicing. The role reports to Finance Operations Manager of GFSS O2I.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Interpret and review customer contracts, administer setup on SAP Concur systems as aligned to SOX compliance.
• Generate invoices, credit notes and necessary rebills on order completion.
• Ensure timely and accurate customer billing. Analyze pending billing and capture potential quality issues.
• Deliver on closing activities (month, quarter and year end)
• Support billing partners by addressing invoice discrepancies, updating customer records, research and respond to general queries via ticketing system
• Identify process improvements. Participate on projects, Manage reporting and monitoring activities.
• Close coordination to Concur Japan colleagues for issues and control improvement
• Involvement in process manual creation and update
• Japanese language proficient (read and converse)
• Good spoken and written English skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Keen attention to details
• Manage volume and maintain quality of transactions
• Team player
• Works with less supervision and ability to administer resolution
• Ability to work with global teams
• 4 year business course graduate
• 1-5 years finance related field work experience
• Experience in shared service is an advantage.
• Fluent in English and Japanese with excellent communication skills.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379247 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.