As a Software Developer in our Service Reliability Group, you will be working closely with a number of customers to maintain current applications, be involved in project work and have the ability to influence the direction of the clients.
Working in the Version 1 Service Reliability Group you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies, develop your skills utilising the extensive training provided and be able to progress your career within a growing business.
- Develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net
- Write custom code and support our clients
- Developing innovative technology and modernise legacy applications
- Follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. You will be creating best-in-class documentation with our client users in mind.
- SC Eligible - which requires 5 years history in the UK
- Interested in Cloud Technologies
- Will possess managed serviced experience
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and CallOut which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!