We are looking for a talented, high-energy, team player to be part of our security engineering team developing Zscaler’s cloud platform. Zscaler’s Security Cloud processes over 300 billion transactions a day with near-zero latency to instantly secure millions of users in 185 countries. All transactions are logged and Zscaler’s Web based interface provides real-time analytics and policy management capabilities for the administrator anytime, anywhere.
- 10+ years software engineering experience, with emphasis in C/C++ applications on Windows, Mac, IOS, Android or Linux Operating Systems
- Understanding of Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- Hands on experience with one or more object-oriented languages such as C++/C#
- Strong Understanding of high performing data structures and algorithms
- Experience in designing, developing, and debugging complex software applications.
- Knowledge on tools like Visual Studio, XCode, Intelli
- J, WinDBG, Wireshark, fiddler
- Exposure to networking domain and proxies is an added advantage.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and tools.
- Experience with software performance measurement tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The base salary range for this full-time position is $162,500 to $250,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV's, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.