Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
We are seeking a AML Specialist to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on compliance operations. The AML Specialist will be the person involved in the management of the daily activities of the Compliance department and maintenance of the company’s compliance and AML program, with direct reporting to the Compliance Officer in Hong Kong.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to review and approve KYC client profiles, perform documentation review, sanctions and AML name screening disposition;
- Carry out due diligence checks and information searches per internal standards;
- Support Transaction Monitoring for on-chain transactions and fiat transactions;
- Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in KYC/AML Compliance;
- Good understanding of CIP and CDD requirements in main jurisdictions (Hong Kong, Singapore) and knowledge of AML regulations, industry or regulatory standards;
- Excellent eye for details;
- Excellent spoken and written English; other languages a plus;
- Strong communication skills, ability to prioritize without close supervision;
- Prior AML Quality Assurance or AML audit experience will be advantageous;
- Experience in compliance tools (e.g. Chainalysis, Dow Jones Risk Center) is a great plus;
- Proficient in the use of Google products.
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multicultural team of smart, motivated people. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with a diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well-known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open and transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision-making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer the flexibility to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and Dubai.
Hex Trust is an equal-opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.