We are a new, dynamic company seeking a highly motivated and skilled Digital Marketing Expert to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating leads and growing revenue through digital media by designing and executing marketing campaigns. Create campaigns, extract data, and analyze it across multiple channels. Also, develop and identify brand growth opportunities by understanding region-specific audiences, the competitive landscape, consumer trends, and market data.
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategies across diverse digital channels for all business units
- Perform and Monitor SEM, Paid Social Media, advertising, email marketing, and more
- Regularly report and analyze results to optimize campaign performance
- Assist in strategizing creative online concepts, including copy, banners, and multimedia opportunities
- Implement brand strategy consistently across digital touchpoints, focusing on engaging and activating target audiences
- Create assets, ideas, and user experiences tailored to target audiences
- Monitor and report on digital performance for all campaigns and tactics
- Identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- High-growth start-up experience is a plus
- Marketing Experience – Proven work experience within a Marketing team
- Creative Content – Proficient in creating diverse creative content, including text, images, and videos (Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro)
- Humble & Hungry – Highly motivated to get the task done (with excellence) while solving marketing challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Connector – Great capacity to inspire and motivate others; has social influence and intelligence
- Web - Proficient in developing and maintaining websites, including WordPress.
- Market-savvy - Familiarity with various online marketing channels
- Insight specialist – Strong analytical and multitasking abilities
- Communicator – Excellent communication skills
- Efficient Time Manager – A strong ability to manage time while multitasking on various projects and day-to-day needs
Visa Sponsored visa
Leaves Annual leave, other entitlements as per UAE Labour Law
Job Location Al Qusais, Dubai
We offer a hybrid work model with a schedule that includes three days in the office and two days of remote work from home. Furthermore, we observe Saturdays and Sundays as our weekly days off.
This position has a starting salary of 1500 AED with the potential for commission-based increases up to 5000 AED based on lead generation performance.
Only candidates on a family-sponsored visa and immediately available will be considered.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, and there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not an exact match for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: AED1,500.00 - AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)