A software development company is looking for a great, long-term DevOps Engineer.
The company creating the world’s most used route sequencing and optimization software for small businesses and enterprises. With over 35,000 customers, the company helps last mile businesses save tremendous amounts of money, time, and labor. Moreover, provides seamless continuity through the entire route planning, route dispatch, route navigation, and tracking process.
The company offers exposure to a variety of industries and technologies, room to grow as a professional, time in projects to learn new skills and an opportunity to work with phenomenal coworkers, some of the best people on the planet.
- Configure processes from the cloud and build infrastructure;
- Continuous and competent interaction with the team.
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes;
- Hands-on experience with Helm, Terraform;
- Great experience working with Clouds. GoogleCloud is preferable;
- GitOps knowledge and experience is a plus;
- FinOps experience is a plus.
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work;
- Interesting projects to work on;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.