Work as a Senior Software Developer / System Integration Specialist for international company!
- you have solid programming skills with C / C++, optionally RUST or other equivalent languages
- you are fluent in English Language
- you have experience in :
in platform sw integration and debugging with linux kernels, microkernels, drivers, low-level memory handling, interrupt handling etc.
in SW System Integration and build systems like yocto, buildroot etc.
with devops tools like jenkins, hydra, git, JIRA etc.
with ARM architecture and / or RISCV architecture and general development board experience, like board bring up and debugging
min. 5-6 years of experience)
then we are looking for You !
What will you be responsible for?
Your responsibilities will include :
- Supporting, reviewing & testing deliverables from research&development teams
- Integrating TII asset to selected platform streams & client configurations
- Customer configuration management & testingexternal releases
- Team also includes responsibilities on DevOps
area as following
The software professional we are looking for should be comfortable with at least some of the following :
Skills required for the job :
- Experienced in platform sw integration and debugging with linux kernels, microkernels, drivers, low-level memory handling, interrupt handling etc.
- Experienced in SW System Integration and build systems like yocto, buildroot etc.
- Experienced with devops tools like jenkins, hydra, git, JIRA etc.
- Experience with ARM architecture and / or RISCV architecture and general development board experience, like board bring up and debugging
- knowledge about memory management, hypervisors, security technologies like Trusted apps & Trusted Execution Environments
- Solid programming skills with C / C++, optionally RUST or other equivalent languages
- Self-motivation, great communication skills and team player.
- experience with Nuttx&PX4 or seL4 is a plus
- Fluent English
What we offer?
- 7 000 - 9 000 $ (after the probation period, you can negotiate the remuneration)
- 8h a day, but it’s very flexible - it’s up to you whendo you work (you can even work 4h in themorning & 4h in the evening - of course if you don’t have a booked call with your client)
- Medical insurance (For the employee, spouse and 3 children below 18 years old, paid by Unikie)
If somebody has more than 3 children - to be considered)
- Annual Air Ticket entitlement
- Annual Leave (30 calendar days)
- Termination notice period (30 calendar days)
- End of Service benefit (21 day basic salary per full year at Unikie (30 days per year after 5 year employment) is paid when terminating employment)
- Relocation benefit (Relocation to UAE paid by Unikie , max 1 basic salary)
- Visa processing
- Bonus program
- All salaries earned in UAE are free from income tax (0%)
When submitting your application, please include the following clause :
When applying, please add the following clause : I hereby consent to having my personal data processed by the administrator : Instytut Rozwoju Kapitału Ludzkiego Sp.
z o. o. (IRKL) located in Olsztyn, in order to take part in the present and future recruitment processes run by IRKL. We inform you that your personal data will be processed according to the rules included in the informative clause ’.
By taking part in IRKL recruitment you :
- agree to processing of personal data : you put your consent in CV, in e-mail or you ticked the consent on our website,
- your personal data will be processed by the Administrator (IRKL) in terms of one or more recruitments,
- you can cancel your consent anytime and we will delete your data (write an e-mail to iod),
- your personal data will be safely stored in our database, which meets advanced safety standards,
- for more details concerning processing of your personal data you can visit our website : irkl.org / pl / regulamin
Instytut Rozwoju Kapitału Ludzkiego is a company dealing with recruitment and trainings which prepare for a particular post.
You can verify our official recruitment entitlements in the National Register of Employment Agencies, where we are registered as an employment agency No. 10485.