About this opportunity
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join us as Integration Engineer where your main tasks will be deployment and support activities for Ericsson Cloud Native Infrastructure (CNIS) platform. The Ericsson CNIS platform is the base for running our 5G core containerized Network Functions
Our delivery project activities are, for instance, to integrate new products into customer network, upgrade existing nodes, expand existing nodes, configure existing nodes, and solve issues. This is a great opportunity to learn, contribute and deliver on the latest Cloud Native technology enabling 5G. Your day-to-day activities will include analysis, preparation, design & configuration, verification, troubleshooting, and customer communication.
You can be based in Oslo or Grimstad in Norway.
What you will do
- Plan and execute the implementation of the Ericsson CNIS platform
- Complete product configuration, integration and migration work
- Perform operation, administration and troubleshooting
- Prepare and participate in testing and validation activities
- Participate in customer support activities
- Keep both customer and internal stakeholders up-to-date of the progress
- Support pre-sales activities
- Identify and drive improvements
You will bring
- Strong understanding of Cloud and infrastructure concepts (SDI, Storage SDS, Containerization, & Networking SDN)
- Solid IP networking competence
- Proven Linux competence
- Hands on configuration experience with data center infrastructure components like network switches/routers and servers (preferably from Extreme/Juniper/HP)
- Container runtime environment (Kubernetes/helm) experience
- Automation with Ansible, scripting (shell/pyton/perl)
- Good understanding of Mobile Network Architecture, signaling and transport network
- Have strong customer focus
- Open-minded, proactive and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Proficient in English
Please note that Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || Norway : Fornebu : Oslo || Norway : Grimstad : Grimstad
Job details: Integration Engineer Primary Recruiter: Kristina Lundqvist