We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We are currently seeking an Integration Developer for market leader Vendor Management System SAP Fieldglass, who will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering software modules and components of varying size and complexity related to Java technologies. In this role, the candidate will collaborate and interface with Team Leads from different departments during all phases of the SDLC. The Developer will maintain and support product features in Production, Pre-Production, and Operations environments.
THE ROLE :
- Create the design specifications for development from approved business cases.
- Execute unit and system testing of the design once the solution has been developed, and work closely with other team members to successfully deploy the code to production.
- Performs impact analyses of new features or changes to existing features within the Fieldglass application
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and application through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Develop, test and implement program logic.
- Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed engineering teams.
- Active participation in Scrum meetings and Demos.
- Troubleshoot production issues on demand.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Engineering.
- 4-7 years of hands on experience on below technologiesJava / J2EE programming environment.
- REST, SOAP Web services, XML, JSON
- Java frameworks like Struts.
- ORM Framework such as Hibernate
- Server side programming such as Java Servlets.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio and should be able to write queries
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision, quickly adapt to changes, willing to work on tasks until completion and maintain a high level of work performance and service excellence to meet client’s needs
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Worked in the global teams with high levels of collaboration.
- Experience in UI technologies
- Working knowledge in Kafka
- Experience in Cloud development
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 368338 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.