We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
In your role as a Business Process Senior Consultant - SAP Convergent Invoicing/FI-CA, you will be responsible to provide advisory and implementation services to evaluate, design, and configure end to end business processes as per the utilities and BRIM standard processes for cross industries. You will collaborate closely work with your team members to ensure success of the customer.
Business Process Consultant will drive innovation, and guide customer transformations with excellent product knowledge and confidence.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Acts as trusted advisor on strategic accounts and faces to client middle and top management level
- Implementation SAP Convergent Invoicing, Consume to cash, Master Data, Pre-paid and post-paid scenarios of cross industries
- Designing and configuration of e2e convergent invoicing processes with Integration of SAP Convergent Charging, FI-CO, SOM, Sales and Distribution (SD).
- Designing and configuration of e2e business processes in FI-CA
- Conduct show & tell workshops to demonstrate e2e customer service processes which are triggers from customer engagement
- Prepare business process design document, Functional specification configuration documents and test scripts as per the project requirements
- Design and configure Business Master Data, Account determinations, taxation procedures, collections strategy, Dunning procedure
- Design and configuration financial customer care processes
- Support knowledge sharing initiatives and identify training needs for strategic areas
- Define and maintain consulting services definition & maintenance and service delivery to the customer
- Engage with C-level stake holders in understanding business requirements, current solution landscape and propose newer solutions and applications that provide enhanced value from customer perspective
- Provide expert consulting services for customers.
What you bring
Do you carry a minimum of 15 years’ total experience with 6-8 years of experience in an lead customer engagement/customer service consultant role?
Are you expert in designing and delivering e2e CI/FICA processes for cross industry customer?
Are you skilled in managing senior customer as well as internal stakeholders? Are you analytical, self-motivated, and enjoy problem solving?
Do you enjoy continuous learning and working efficiently in a fast-paced environment?
If this sounds like you, do you also bring:
- Possess in depth knowledge in the Implementation of BRIM Convergent Invoicing and FICA processes for cross industry
- Experience in implementation of S/4HANA, BRIM, FICA solution for Cross Industries customers
- Hands on experience and deep knowledge of account receivables, accounts payables, security deposits, instalment plan, collection strategy, refunds, write-off, reconciliation
- Deep understanding of SAP's S/4HANA BRIM solution and service offerings including packaged solutions
- Clear alignment and cooperation across Client and SAP teams.
- Experience in gathering requirements from Customers, Preparing the Business Process Design Document, configuring the system and preparing functional specifications and project relevant documentation.
- Innovation mindset in identifying and developing new cross-customer topics.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in Management, in Commerce or CA, ICWA, IT or Engineering, or equivalent Telecom industry experience.
- Certification on FI-CO or BRIM will be plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
Meet your team
Together with your team, you will work on delivering advisory as well as implementation services to cross industries customers, leveraging solutions such as SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BRIM and related suite of solutions. Your team is actively engaged with customers across geographies to ensure their success and deliver value through our service offerings.
Your team delivers a unique combination of platform, cloud, innovative industry solutions and transformation expertise to help grow revenues, improve cash flow & increase margins.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 368446 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.