We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Business Services support our customers in their digital transformation. We sustain the adoption of SAP software and ensure that our customers can successfully plan, implement, integrate and operate their software, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem solving and knowledge transfer.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP Analytics Software capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- 5+ years working experience
- A minimum of 2 full cycle project implementations in the area of SAP Business Warehouse and Analytics
- University degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- Strong SAP Analytics and Data Warehousing solution know how, preferably in SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BOBJ, Lumira Designer or Design Studio
- Strong HANA Modeling Skills
- Strong SAP Analytics Cloud and Digital boardroom skills
- Ability to define the BW on HANA and native HANA/HANA Sidecar architecture in order to design and Develop new data flows and data integration scenarios( e.g. using mixed Scenarios).
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Programming Skills (preferable SAP ABAP and SQL Script)
- Technical Skills in Database Technology (preferable SAP HANA DB)
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 365674 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 70% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.