About this opportunity
Ericsson is number one in the 5G Core Network area in the world. We shape the standards, invent & deliver solutions E2E starting from the idea and ending on release & maintenance. Our products are used by millions of people all over the globe.
Our area is focusing on 5G Core services based on Cloud Native technologies. In our area, you will work in an Agile team creating new & innovative solutions based on the latest Cloud Native technologies.
We are a growing organization with a lot of potential for gaining new skills & responsibilities.
We are looking for people open to new technologies, and want to develop a wide range of skills, becoming a Leonardo Da Vinci of Cloud as we use technologies depending on clients’ needs.
What you will do
- Define & Design Ericsson solutions on top of different Cloud Native platforms,
- Translate business needs into feature requirements
- Collaborate with Early Phases to build good-quality features
- Adapt microservice cloud-native paradigms to reach the full potential of cloud-native solutions
- Work with different opensource Cloud applications depending on projects requirements (e.g. AppArmor, Gatekeeper)
- Develop solutions agnostic to Cloud deliveries (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift)
- Mentor the Agile cross-functional team in the process of feature development
- Represent system perspective in test (support the team in test activities)
- Work in a multicultural & international environment
You will bring
- Passion for new technologies and readiness to learn new things
- Some experience in cloud technologies (e.g., OpenStack, Kubernetes/Docker, VMWare)
- Good analytic skills
- Understanding of CI/CD technologies
- Familiarity with DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Gerrit, Jenkins), configuration management
- BSc/MSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- At the least B2 level in English, written and spoken
Nice to have
- Good understanding of IP networking concepts and packet analysis (e.g., Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireshark)
- Linux scripting experience
- Experience in using the Cloud & Linux related OpenSource solutions
What do we offer
- Annual bonus depending on the achievement of the company's goals and results
- Possibility to take advantage of the reduction of tax-deductible costs for creative work
- Financial awards and distinctions
- Possibility of company shares
- Private medical care for employee and their family (Medicover)
- Life insurance (Unum group); Mental Help Line Cafeteria system
- SODEXO platform: co-financing MultiSport or OK System card, lunch cards, and others
- Sports and integration activities (e.g. Football, Joga, raising team, climbing club)
- Hybrid work with great flexibility (financing home furniture and IT equipment)
- Company support (loans and grants)
- Possibility to participate in 3G / 4G / 5G... 6G technology projects
- Opportunity to participate in technical and interpersonal training conducted by international trainers
- Access to recognized learning platforms (Pluralsight, Skillsoft, Coursera)
- Opportunity to work in an international environment, also outside Poland
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || Poland : Łódź : Łódź
Req ID: 713049