About this opportunity
The Improvement & Performance Manager is responsible for identify, drive, support and facilitate efficient & effective transformations/changes - from business needs to business results, delivering improved customer, operational and/or financial performance impact or required culture changes. The improvements may be run in different ways: major transformation initiatives, projects/programs/line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day/continuous improvements!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
What you will do
- Drive improvement projects in MS contracts/delivery organization with defined tangible business targets aiming at cost reduction, improved customer experience, network performance.
- Accountable for WO / ticket / alarm reduction initiatives per contract
- Perform Alarm, TT, WO correlations to resolve the chronic issues in the network.
- Validate and analyze the network performance reports & prepare action plan for network improvement.
- Participate in technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible from the problem management perspective.
- Propose and ensure best practices are followed within all related functions
- Perform KPI Trend monitoring and post-deviation analysis.
- Identify, prescribe, and drive the implementation of pro-active prevention methods in problem handling.
- Drive maintains and track actions undertaken to drive improvements following governance methods.
- Identify SPOF and drive mitigation plans to minimize impact.
- Maintain RISK register for the identified risks and drive them to minimize impact or mitigation.
- Collaborate with Data Analytics teams to build models to drive prescriptive insights.
- Propose predictive analytic model based on alarms/outages, QoS based on Capacity & Utilization trends.
- To continuously engage the operations team and other teams to provide timely closure for actions.
- To prioritize problems based on the risk, impact and severity
- Contribute to develop and maintain good record of problem, root cause and solution details in the form of knowledge base that can be used as a reference for reduction of repetitive incidents due to same problem.
You will bring
- Good knowledge about network operation processes and interfaces.
- Good knowledge of network implementation/integration processes
- Independent self-motivated and well organized with an analytical mind.
- Knowledge of Back office Operation.
- Ability to perform new Project ORQ (operation request) assessment & KPI analysis after new change implementation in network
- Education: BE/B.Tech. (preferably in electronics and communication or telecommunication)
- Minimum Years of experience: 10 – 12 years
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.