About this opportunity
Do you love working as a Frontend developer, and want to work with shaping Industry 4.0?
Then you should join our Dedicated Networks team in Gothenburg! We create the product called Ericsson Private 5G (EP5G) that is being deployed by enterprises in various verticals around the world.
We are now looking for a passionate & creative Senior Frontend Developer who will join our existing team. BA Enterprise Wireless Solutions. Leveraging growth within global connectivity management, connected vehicles, industrial site connectivity, data, and network insights and security automation, we build customer and enterprise value. We are bold, making calculated bets on the future and joining us means you will be a pioneer – shaping the future for us, and Ericsson.
We have a huge focus on user experience, putting that on the fore front of everything that we do with UX driven development and as our new frontend developer you would be key in making it happen.
You will be engaged in the whole process from analyzing customer scenarios to translate into technology and tools. The role focuses on preparing, implementing and testing designs along with our skilled and enthusiastic development team in Gothenburg.
In this position you’ll get the adventure of being an intrapreneur within the wrapping of an almost 150-year-old, global company that holds innovation at its core, as we work like a start up!
What you will do
- Initially work with the UX & FE team and improve existing parts of our application
- Work also on the existing code base solving bugs, adding new features and improving existing components.
- Learn how our code structure and API works and how to add to it and, as time passes and you become more comfortable in the code base, you'll be expected to take more part in the overall infrastructure.
- Learn about radio network deployments and maintenance
You will bring
- Problem solving qualities and a natural interest in learning new things
- Experience working as a Web developer
- First-class design skills and experience working with UI design.
- Work experience using tools like Figma, Zeplin or Photoshop and experience building customer facing React applications.
- Experience with testing practices and continuous integration
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact: Carl Garellick, Senior Recruiter - email@example.com
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Västra Götaland : Göteborg
Req ID: 708782