Job Summary (Systems Analyst - Resource Orchestration)
We, in Ericsson, have been finding ways to communicate for over a century. We are committed to enabling new means of communication through our innovation and creativity. We are passionate about our responsibility to innovate not just for gain but Technology for Good; from mobile communications to education for all.
The software we build in Engineering Unit Network Management makes it possible for billions of people to connect with each other, surf the web, engage with social media on their smart devices every day. An exciting opportunity exists for a Systems & Technology Analyst within our R&D department to craft the future of the evolving Networked Society.
- Do you enjoy establishing requirements & specifying high-level system architecture and solutions to drive product implementation?
- Then, the Technology & Architecture Evolution (T&AE) Unit in Ericsson Athlone is the place for you. This opportunity is for the Resource Orchestration sub-unit in T&AE.
- Deliver technical solutions with Product Managers, Product Owners, various stakeholders and collaborate with our customers to understand and capture their requirements.
- Lead challenging technical discussions and workshops to carve out cutting edge technical solutions, using the latest technology stack to realise the use cases for Network Management applications.
- A capability to perform best in an individual/team setting, working in a multi-cultural & international environment brings the best out in you.
- An ability to understand technical requirements at slogan level from stakeholders, customers, product managers etc., further progressing with breaking down the problem into various parts, researching & proposing possible solutions, providing costs and justification.
- An ability to drive technical discussions, analyse & explain technical requirements and problems, steer new product development.
- Experience in Network Management systems, with an understanding of constituent applications and use cases.
- Network knowledge, e.g. Radio, Mobile Core and Transport networks
- Familiarity with Opensource initiatives (e.g. CNCF, ONAP) and Standards (e.g. ETSI MANO, ORAN)
- Experience in cloud-based applications development, software lifecycle management and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes / Helm, Docker)
- 5+ years of relevant Software Development experience
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || Ireland : Leinster : Athlone || Ireland : Leinster : Dublin || Ireland : Westmeath : Athlone
Req ID: 716209