Our Exciting Opportunity:
Our team is now looking for a Customer Operations Manager (COM) ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one or more customer accounts for Digital Services business. The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for one or more customer accounts within Docomo, NTT and Enterprise business group. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule.
Data driven, with the insight of the ongoing portfolio, is key to ensure communication to the KAM and Service Delivery organizations for specific progress and escalation support as well as towards engagement practices for providing input into opportunities towards the customer. Relevant information should also be used towards the Supply team.
Adhering to responsible business practices ensuring compliance to; group, legal and financial directives, global and local Occupation and Environmental Health and Safety (E+OHS), information and product security and privacy, using relevant processes and tools
- Deliver portfolio as well as communicate and follow up on dependencies between projects
- Manage direct and support the delivery as well as ensure that delays in projects that may impact others in the portfolio are communicate
- Deliver customer and partner engagement, manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Create and maintain customer relations to improve customer confidence and further develop the business
- Manage portfolio finances and initiate actions when not meeting financial performance expectations
- Drive the Ways of Working transformation proposal to the customer and take primary lead until the detail can be handed over to Core3 and Project.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Minimum bachelor’s degree of Engineering, master’s degree is advantage
- At least proven 10-15 years’ experience from a leadership role, of Operations and or handling customers, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and / or Operations in telecommunication industry
- Validated track of delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- Demonstrated ability in financial acumen, business understanding, financial analysis skills, Customer and Market insight, negotiation, project management, knowledge sharing & collaboration
- Excellent English proficiency in communication and presentation skills, strong leadership & business process organizing
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || Japan : Yokohama : Yokohama
Req ID: 684529