As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
- Develop and implement cost efficient, safe and ergonomic Final Assembly process and create process related documentation
- Participate in Pre-dev and Early Phase activities
- Drive PFMEA and give input to DFM FA
- Drive RCA for manufacturing related quality issues
- Provide process related trainings to Production personel
- Participate in Product and Production verification processes
- Order equipment, tools and instruments for new processes
- Provide time and motion study analysis
- Provide support for production process
- Use analytical approach for production process design and development
To succed in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering Science
- Previous experience in Engineering is a plus
- Process development knowledge
- Familiar with Lean, Six Sigma and Agile ways of working
- Ability to drive continuos improvement and implement change
- Cooperation, communication skills with negotiation and argumentation
- Team player attitude
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledges
- Fluent level of English in speaking, reading and writing
- Estonian or/and Russian – in good communication level is advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.