As the tech firm that builded the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, crafting the future of technology. This is a place where you're encouraged as your own detailed outstanding self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Phenomenal Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers and be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Participate in deliver services in the area of NDO.
- Provide network solutions on the latest technologies in Radio Access Network (RAN) space, considering E2E impacts
- Conduct discussion with Customers (Technical Staff and Senior Management), understand customer requirements
- Propose solutions, develop and present technical presentations and proposals
- Design solutions that are scalable, robust and efficient that fulfils operators’ technical and business requirements
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Support product and delivery teams to ensure designed solutions are developed and deployed to meet objectives
- Provide ideas and suggestions to Product Management to further improve/add/modify existing offerings within the NDO portfolio
- Engage business partners in understanding potential technologies capabilities
- Manage customer expectations, implementation of customer solutions within agreed time, scope and cost.
- Work under tight time schedules
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or IT
- Demonstrated experience of minimum 5 years in ICT Industry with experience in pre-sales and service delivery
- Senior consultative approach toward the customer
- NDO experience
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), VoLTE, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services, and App Experience Optimization / End-to-End
- End to End knowledge of services, covering devices, RAN, Transport and Packet Core domains and RNDO tools
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson equipment, radio network features, algorithms and parameters
- Deep technical knowledge in RAN (the needed skills to be capable of finding solutions to solve issues)
- Deep data analytics knowledge (statistical tools, methods/processes to analyze and correlate data)
- Able to understand customers business objectives and the ability to link them to improvements in Network Performance and End User Experience
- Experienced in using RNDO tools
- Consistent record of leading teams to successful project outcomes in international engagements
- Ability to communicate, present and influence the C-Level (CTO, CEO…) by knowing the impact of any action/service on their business
- Programming skills/experience in languages will be an added advantage (for example, R, Python - Pandas & NumPy, Pyspark, Hadoop, Git repository, etc…)
Nice to have:
- Be a teammate but also consistent record to be self-motivated
- Innovation and proactivity
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery. Strong customer focus and high concern for quality is required
- Excellent communication - Proficient English and Romanian, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship development with customer
- Market insight, up to date with new developments in related technologies and products
We offer you competitive benefits:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
Primary city and country: Bucharest, Romania
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest
Req ID: 702205