Our Exciting Opportunity
The Integration engineer can be expected to analyze, prepare, implement, and verify the configuration and integration of a Node/network/system. The scope could include the scenarios of product introduction, upgrade, expansion, and functionality tests. This Job Role is also responsible for the coordination, management, and project execution to secure that the services provided to final customers are on time, on cost, and on the scope.
- Participate in customer projects, including project definition, project management tasks, verification of implemented solutions.
- Prepare write technical documents (Method of procedure, High-Level documents, Migration study, and testing documentation).
- Secure the technical functionality and quality of deliveries.
- Work with remote teams, including coaching, mentoring, and internal support activities.
- Hands-On and troubleshooting activities during project rollouts, installation, configuration, integration, and testing.
- Active participation during knowledge sharing acting as a mentor to other team members.
To be successful in the role you must have
- More than 5 years’ experience as an Integration Engineer working with Network Management Systems (Fault Management & Performance Management).
- Proven technical leadership experience in complex IT transformation projects.
- Experience with Linux Operating system.
- Experience with HP Blade & EMC SAN Hardware architectures.
- Database’s administration is essential (Versant, Sybase, Neo4J).
- Scripting / Programming: Java, Perl, CORBA, SQL, Python, Json.
- Experience on virtualization & cloud technologies (VMWare, Openstack, Kubernetes, Containers).
- Experience with communication protocols: SNMP, CORBA, HTTP, etc… to provide southbound and northbound interfaces solutions.
- Proven TCP/IP competence.
- General knowledge in telecom network elements is a must. (2G,3G,4G & 5G Radio network).
- Veritas skills (Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster) is a must.
- DevOps and Automation skills (GitLab, Ansible, JFrog Artifactory) is a must.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related major.
- Fluent in English.
- Availability to travel (National and International trips).
- Broad technical acumen.
- Consultative selling ability.
- Problem solving ability.
- Creative thinking.
- Problem handling skills.
- Creating & Innovating.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking.
- Persuading & Influencing.
- Applying Expertise & technology.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process