Open for External Reference: Yes
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity !
We are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, design and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. He will lead technical discussion and negotiation with customer. He is also responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team who will translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solution, and proposals. He will support and give a consultancy during requirement analysis, high level design phases, and implementation phase.
- Be responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Lead technical discussion with customer
- Lead a team to provide radio network services
- Work in multi vendors and operators environment
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum years of experience: minimum 10 years of experience in mobile telecommunication
- Experience in leading a team to provide radio network service in many operators
- Domain experience: radio network design and optimization or related areas
- Experience from work as solution architect in radio network
- A senior solution architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Network Optimization/Network Design
- Experience with other vendors
- Experience working with many operators will be advantage
- Work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal
- Good communication in English
- Good leadership skill
We are proud to announce Ericsson Thailand have been again officially Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.