Job Listing Detail
Ericsson is the leader in bringing 5G to market with 100+ commercial 5G agreements with unique service providers. The possibilities across industries are endless – from automotive and transports to agriculture, utilities and more. We work with the latest generation of broadband wireless technology 4G and 5G. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a System Architect to work with Ericsson products. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate cross-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work!
Ericsson Digital Services helps service providers prosper in the digital economy. From enhancing the way service providers engage with their customers to automating operations, we're helping service providers reach new levels of programmability, access and agility – levels that digital natives call home. We provide solutions consisting of software and services in the areas of Digital Business Support Systems (BSS), Operational Support Systems (OSS), Cloud Communication, Cloud Core, and Cloud Infrastructure. The portfolio is focused on 5G-ready, cloud-native, automated and industrialized solutions to secure a smooth digitalization journey towards 5G.
- Run strategic technical leadership
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Drive and coordinate technology challenges.
- Ensure that the development is done according to Agile principles
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Continuous improvements in products and processes
- Collaborate with development and support team around the world
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Computer Science or Engineering
- Developed working knowledge in modern software development techniques
- Engagement and eagerness to act for the greater good of our organization and Ericsson
- An innovative, passionate and positive approach to your daily work
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to change
- Soft Skills: Teamwork and communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Programming & Scripting: Java
- Patterns and Methodologies: RESTful API design, Design Patterns
- Application Platform: Spring Boot, Cloud native patterns
- Dependency Management: Maven
- Testing: TDD, BDD and great understanding of testing strategies
- Cloud: Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Language: Fluent English
- Programming & Scripting: Java Script, Python, Reactive Programming, Helm chart design
- Patterns and Methodologies: Open API specification
- Application Platform: Spring Web MVC, OSGi, Apache Karaf, Spring Webflux
- Messaging Brokers: Apache-MQ, AMQP - RabbitMQ,
- Security: Spring Security, OAuth, JWT, TLS
What´s in it for you?
- Flexible workplace and hours!
- Pension plan, maternity leave of 6 months, paternity leave of 20 days, pregnancy courses and programs
- Several wellness programs
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || Brazil : Sao Paulo : Indaiatuba || Brazil : Rio de Janeiro : Rio de Janeiro || Brazil : Sao Paulo : São José dos Campos || Brazil : Sao Paulo : São Paulo