About this opportunity
Configuration management (CM) is a development supporting expert role. The purpose of CM is to establish, control and maintain the integrity of a product configuration as delivered to our customers. CM is applied throughout a product’s life cycle to identify, organize and control changes of the items in an evolving system.
We are now looking for a Configuration Manager to handle products.
What you will do
- Work with native, virtual products and participate in cloud-native CM work
- Provide CM competence for release automation and CI/CD
- Collaborate with various teams, POs during releases (CPI, input from design, POs, release managers, CM community)
- Create release flow charts, CM guidelines, participate in improving the release processes
- Ensure Corporate Basic Standards, BDGS standards are followed during releases
- Manage product and document re-visioning (Product Information)
- Participate in release assessments, CM, or release related meetings, forums
- Perform, support, and coordinate all related CM activities for releases
- Ensure that all CM activities are accurately performed in the project based on a well-defined process
You will bring
- Colleague or university degree (preferably IT related)
- Business/technical level English and Hungarian (spoken and written)
- Planning and organizing abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Innovating, adapting, and responding to change
- Administrative, analytical, relating, and networking skills
- SW product release related work experience
- Knowledge of SW development flow
- Excel macros (VB)
- Basic scripting knowledge, Python, XML/YAML/JSON
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
For more information on our presence and activities in Hungary, please visit Areas in Ericsson Hungary.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || Hungary : Budapest : Budapest
Job details: Developer