About this opportunity !
We are looking for a Human Resources Subject Matter Expert to actively support in recognizing emerging trends in Total Rewards and in adapting these to provide creative solutions aligned to business needs.
As a Total Rewards SME, one will support in crafting, developing and securing deployment of Total Rewards strategies, policies, processes and tools covering Ericsson companies in the countries included in the Market Area geography (Southeast Asia, Oceania & India).
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Base pay management:
Driving annual salary benchmarking process and demonstrating the benchmarks to guide the development of salary ranges
Preparation, Planning & Execution of annual and off-cycle salary review cycles – supporting the annual salary review budget finalization process, development and deployment of salary increase guidelines, monitoring & controlling salary spend within budget
Short term & Long-Term Variable Pay:
- Ensure that annual targets assigned to employees for short term variable (STV) pay are in alignment with the agreed target-setups for the calendar year
- Drive payroll and HRMS data quality impacting variable pay payout in conjunction with the payroll team and respective country HR teams
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure target achievements are accurately updated within requisite global deadlines to reflect accurate payouts against annual STV pay targets in the target library
- Validate the annual short-term variable pays payouts to ensure accuracy and timely payouts as per defined timelines
- Support the Global and Market Area total rewards team and country People Function teams in driving the Long-Term Variable pay plan annual nominations
- Support in closure / reconciliation of any queries from employee(s) and / or People Business Partners on payout against Long Term Variable Pay plans.
- Collaborate with Country People Function teams, Marketing & Communications, vendor and managers to continually support in reinforcing employee recognition (monetary & non-monetary) into the cultural tapestry of organization through useful insights drawn from the employee recognition data, focused group discussions, employee engagement surveys etc.
- Support the process for annual R&R budget
- Drive governance on budget vs spend reconciliation, monitor and report on important metrics and draw practical insights to share with People Business Partners to enhance the health of R&R program
Work cross-functionally with SME teams across Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Work force Planning & Analysis, Talent Management, People Business Partners and Payroll & Delivery teams on various People Function process improvement projects.
- Must Have Hands-on, 8-10 years of relevant experience in core Total Rewards processes – Base Pay management, short-term and long-term variable pay, employee benefits, R&R etc. preferably in both delivery and SME roles.
- Must demonstrate functional thought leadership in Total Rewards – a blend of experience in Total Rewards in the Consulting space as an analyst or SME in the Corporate world along with a Total Rewards delivery experience in a Regional / Global Shared Services Centre set-up will be preferred Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of survey methodologies and job evaluation frameworks especially, in the Hi-Tech sector.
- Should demonstrate strong analytical & problem-solving skills, numerical ability and motivation to continually improve – must not be content with status quo
- Must demonstrate thought leadership – strong inclination to secure insights & recognize patterns in datasets, keen sense of curiosity to know, understand and assimilate key shifts and evolving trends in the industry within the Total Rewards space etc. and integrate these to build useful insights.
- Must be strong on planning & execution skills
- Should demonstrate a propensity to be consultative with effective stakeholder management skills so as to ensure demonstrating on multiple levels and across different channels of feedback, thoughts and ideas in order to integrate them into the planning & execution of Total Rewards strategy, solutions, programs & processes
- Must have effective presentation and communication skills with a strong learning orientation. Should demonstrate the ability to verbalize thoughts, insights and ideas into effective oral and written communication
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to appreciate cultural diversity and effective work across cross-country teams
Key Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Must be a Graduate (preferably in Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics). An MBA / PGDM, will be preferable.
Experience: Min years of relevant (Total Rewards) experience 8-10 Years in a large Multi-national Corporation in a CoE / SME Total Rewards role.
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, one will have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use one's skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. One will be challenged, but won’t be alone. Be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once one apply?
Click Here to find all one need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
We are proud to announce Ericsson India is ranked among Top 50 companies in the country and is once again officially Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”