We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Summary & Role Information -BTP/SAC System Administrator
What you bring
• Provision, monitor and operate cloud services in a globally distributed team
• Analyze and solve operational issues, and respond to incidents
• Exposure to working with appropriate complex systems administration, database administration, and landscape maintenance
• Exposure maintaining the integrity and security of servers and systems
• Exposure developing and monitoring policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
• Conduct root cause analysis and implement continuous improvements
• Partner with product development team to design and enhance the services
• Exposure in developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results
• Basic development of automation for testing, deployment, scalability, management & visibility of services
• Work in a diverse environment and cross-train with other global team members
• Willingness to Support On-call rotation schedule
• Flexible schedule which may include weekend or after-hours work
• Expertise with GIT
• Expertise with Linux, SUSE
• Expertise with building, implementing, and/or supporting monitoring tools
• Expert knowledge of Cloud Computing and Databases
• Expert understanding of web services, networking, virtualization, and internet protocols
• Ability to multitask and handle various projects, deadlines and changing priorities
• Excellent communication and prioritization skills
• Expertise with security fundamentals as they pertain to SaaS Multitenant Application systems
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and customer service skills
• Experience with AWS Route 53, EC2, S3, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, RDS, IAM, ACM, KMS, VPC
Must be an Australian Citizen as the position will be required to successfully achieve and maintain a security clearance, as issued by the Australian Government Security and Vetting Agency (AGSVA) to at least an NV1 (Negative Vetting 1) / Secret level.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 353282 | Work Area: Software-Quality Assurance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: