We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
As SAP Application Consultant for Security Services, you will be part of our Security Team within Cloud Application Services (CAS) and be responsible for the functional integration as well as support and maintenance of complex implementations, support and deliver security Services and act as a fast responder.
In close cooperation with our partners, you will work on the entire Security Service portfolio, the end-2-end processes, solve technical problems and direct customer interaction. In a nutshell you support and deliver security Services to our customers and act as a trusted advisor and problem solver to clients and our partners, e.g.:
- Security Note Analysis and Implementation
- Maintain Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain Authorization Concepts
- Ensure Segregation of Duties
- Conduct Audit Readiness Checks
- Perform Security Risk Analysis
- Secure Interfaces
- Drive innovation to optimize, automate and standardize the operational processes
- Support customers to mitigate security related findings
- Deliver high quality and ensure stable operations
Support new colleagues during onboarding.
What you bring
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Degree in sciences (computer, natural, technical) or equivalent work experience
- Working experience in SAP Solutions, SAP technology and products
- Working Experience with Security related topics with strong customer interaction
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex environments
- Security related background in SAP Solutions and SAP technology and products
- Good ability to communicate with clients
- In-depth knowledge of Security Note Analysis and Implementation
- Good understanding of Authorizations Concepts
- Good understanding of different authentication technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in German and English language
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team (remote)
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients
- Programming skills to validate Security Note implementations and own security tools as well as analyze related technical issues
- Strong understanding of audit related procedures
- At least 7+ years professional experience there of 5 years as a consultant
- Expert in at least 3 Security Service topics
Meet Your Team
A key service for customers during operations phase at SAP is the SAP Application Management Service (SAP AMS). The mission of SAP AMS is to maximize customer success in the run phase of SAP software lifecycle by taking over responsibility for smooth end to end operations and lowering customers total cost of operation.
The SAP unit „Managed Service Delivery Center” successfully supports local and global customers from various industries in maintenance, daily operation, and ongoing functional support of their SAP business applications.
Our Delivery Center is planning to enhance its capacities for professional delivery management of cloud or hybrid customer engagements and is offering the position for a “SAP Technical Service Consultant for Security Services”.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 360273 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.