About this opportunity
We are now looking for highly motivated cloud storage and networking professionals with background in cloud-native SW development and edge computing to join our innovative organization. Our solutions allow our customer to unlock new digital services and make their systems more inquisitive, simpler and future-proof. At Ericsson, we make Digital Transformation a reality
What you will do
- Develop and systemize cloud-native software and solutions based on Kubernetes and related software as a part of the development team
- Experiment and use leading technologies, components and methodologies for our solutions
- Analyze customer reported defects and provide resolutions/workarounds.
- Develop automated tests alongside code the product’s CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Involve in defining and creating a go-get demeanor, ways of working and environment. Work efficiently in an Agile development team across the full feature life cycle including prioritizing, design, development, test and release.
- Drive innovation in edge computing solutions
You will bring
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud concepts such as Virtualization, Containers, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
- Application and solution development using Linux Containers, Docker.
- Messaging busses, systems and/or REST API’s
- Interest to work with:
- CNCF, Openstack and other Open Source Communities
- Software development, ability to write code and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent programming and solving skills in Python and Shell scripts. Go programming skills,
- Familiarity and working experience with opensource software / Github projects is a plus.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Leadership: ability to handle priorities and workflow (own as well as for the team)
- Versatility, flexibility and willing to work within evolving priorities with passion
- Excellent teammate: consultative behavior & ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Minimum: 8+ years of total experience with 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics Engineering is required.
Why join Ericsson?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || India : Karnataka : Bangalore
Job details: Developer
Primary Recruiter: Prasanna L