Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a SW R&D Manager to develop people and competences, set new standards for agile way of working, and drive organizational excellence. Ensuring disciplined and continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and motivation organization are the key success factors for developing new and innovative products. As SW R&D Manager you will define knowledge, technology, and organization strategy as well as drive a process domain across the organization to enable a true data driven & learning organization. You will lead R&D teams in a matrix organization to efficiently allocate cross-functional agile development teams to various product, infrastructure, and research areas. As line manager you act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics, and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
We expect you to lead the people and competence development of the R&D organization. You need to be creative, innovative, and excel in people management. As SW R&D Manager you will:
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Define and drive knowledge, technology, and organization strategy as well as drive process domain across the organization
- Drive performance management
- Drive competence management
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after finance within your group
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Deep understanding of Product Development and Service Delivery related processes, models, and strategy
- Customer, market, and technology insights to continuously improve and adapt organizational processes & people competence
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment
- Be proficient in English, both written and spoke
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.