About this opportunity
As Marketing Automation Campaign Specialist, you are responsible for supporting the organization with their marketing automation efforts, using the platform Marketo. You will provide stakeholder support for marketing campaigns, programs and events activation operation support, and assist in resolving and implementing business requirements. When the setup asks for it, you will take the role of a strategist, advising the campaign team on the strategy and complete it – using a data driven approach. You will also outline standard methodologies and corporate policies ensuring that the Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) and processes are in place and the system is fit for purpose for an effective execution of demand generation strategy.
What you will do
- Support marketing activities/program production into Marketo per briefs and quality assurance on the final production and ensure execution and publishing
- Strategize marketing automation campaigns, using a data-driven approach
- Execute email marketing in Marketo, including crafting email templates, campaigns, perform email send outs, segmentation, cultivate programs and end-user support, as well as
- Perform events, programs and back-office support including data validation
- Prioritization and implementation of new demands on Marketo in line with trends and business feedback, in close collaboration with business partners, business users and IT team
- Business implementation and integration of major features and capabilities of Marketo into CRM (Salesforce)
- Be responsible for Marketo issue supervising and related communication to business partners
- Supporting M&C teams to measure their objectives and critical metrics for their activations
You will bring
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience on Marketo platform, including administration and implementation; Marketo Certification is a strong advantage
- Very strong communication skills, and feel comfortable to advise stakeholders on the required strategy to achieve success
- The ability to advise, define and complete the strategy required for global or regional campaigns
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize workload and conflicting priorities
- University degree in Economics or Information Technology, or equivalent training/experience within Marketing Communication
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience (1-3+ years) in marketing automation (systems), CRM platforms, and application administration/support/maintenance
- Good understanding of digital marketing and platforms, and marketing performance metrics
- Experience working in global multi-national and virtual teams is an advantage
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and responsive design
- Outstanding English communication and training skills
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
For more information on our presence and activities in Hungary, please visit Areas in Ericsson Hungary
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || Hungary : Budapest : Budapest