Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an Automation Deployment Manager that will be responsible to understand business needs and any supporting data and work with other project member i.e. Portfolio, CU SME, SPM and automation engineer(s) to deliver the automation(s).
- Responsible for analyzing data, business needs, process gaps, business requirements, and identify automation opportunities
- Define automation scope, design automation solution; driving end-to-end technical automation solutions
- Work with core project team members in building reason, crafting automation, assigning tasks to automation engineers, supervising automation engineer tasks and solutions
- Responsible for crafting the architecture to integrate customer devices with automation solution.
- Collaborate with business and process owners on business issues, and with automation engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
- Responsible for quality of completed automations.
- Lead and Support deployment of automation solution
- Responsible for writing and review of technical documents and automation project related documents.
- Support project managers to drive technical automation solution, timelines and level-of-efforts.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing related to automation projects
To be successful in the role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Technical
- Demonstrated ability in OSS, NMS
- Knowledge of automation tools, statistics, optimization, or related field
- New and applied technology, software engineering and business understanding
- Knowledge of standard methodologies to improve products, processes or services.
- Experience in complex problem resolution by means of sophisticated analysis.
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to Contact us
We are proud to announce Ericsson Indonesia is ranked #9 in the country and is once again officially Great Place to Work® Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture