Location: Thailand / Malaysia / Phillippines / Singapore / Indonesia
*Not a relocation role
Talent Advisor - Ashwini Kalbande
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson's Real Estate (RE) team is accountable for creating and operating an engaging physical and digital workplace experience. It supports innovation and productivity and enables users to be their best. It works with Ericsson businesses on value creation, sustainability, and brand experience. The company has started an exciting transformation to new ways of working that includes a step change in Workplace Experience.
Global Workplace Operations (GWO) is accountable for delivering Workplace Experience and Workplace Services across Ericsson's global portfolio and is part of the RE organization. The unit owns, develops, and executes the Workplace Services strategy and its sub-strategies. It ensures RE strategies deliver appropriate, differentiated solutions at its locations.
The GWO vision statement is:
“Global Workplace Operations delivers a human-centric workplace experience that inspires Ericsson to be its best, and ensures a healthy, secure, and sustainable workplace”
Global Workplace Operations (GWO) is responsible for delivering Workplace Services and Workplace Experience across Ericsson's global RE portfolio.
This role leads the Southeast Asia (RASO) geography, reporting to the Head of Global Workplace Operations APAC, and is part of the GWO APAC leadership team. The RASO team manages approx. 13 Countries, 22 locations. This role has a strong understanding of the Ericsson businesses and user needs (commercial, cultural, functional) in Southeast Asia and ensures their Workplace ambitions are achieved, whilst working within the RE global frameworks. The role is responsible for Workplace operations service delivery, delivering Region financial targets, leading a team of RE Business Partners and overseeing IFM supplier operations. She or he ensures compliance requirements are met. The Region Head is a great communicator, with strong people skills and is well organized.
The successful candidate will work closely with Real Estate Portfolio & Project Management, Workplace Community & Innovation, and Strategy & Transformation units. The preferred location for the role is Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore
- Create and champion forward-looking, open Stakeholder engagement with key senior leaders in the Region. Tasked to understand their needs (commercial, cultural, functional), articulate Real Estate strategy, and deliver aligned solutions.
- Ensure Region Workplace Services and Workplace Experience meet user needs so they can "be their best".
- Lead and develop the GWO Region team to achieve the goals of the Workplace Experience and Services strategies, with a focus on a strong customer service ethic, engagement, data, and execution skills. This includes GWO’s Sustainability strategy.
- Oversee the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) partner delivery.
- Contribute to APAC leadership and wider RE thought leadership.
- Execute strong governance of GWO activities and strategy embedment in the Region.
- Ensure Real Estate compliance requirements and in-country building regulations are fully met.
- Own GWO budgeting and ensure financial targets are met in the Region.
- Education: BA, BSc, MSC or similar.
- Min 10 years of facilities management or hospitality experience including 3 years in a team leadership role, preferably leading different teams in various cities.
- Domain experience: Real Estate or Facility Management as corporate, commercial or consultant preferred.
- Hospitality experience as well as FM is an advantage for the successful candidate.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Delivering results to expectations.
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Negotiation and argumentation Skills.
- Change & Improvement Management Skills.
- Program and Project Management Skills.
- Real Estate Process, Models & Strategies.
What´s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer outstanding career development, benefits and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Singapore, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”
What happens once you apply?
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union