Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson's corporate real estate unit handles all Ericsson’s workplaces and properties worldwide including offices, technical space, manufacturing plants and warehouses. We are now looking for a Real Estate Portfolio Manager to join and strengthen our EMEA Portfolio & Project Management team. The team is part of our Global Portfolio & Project Management unit, responsible for management and development of Ericsson’s global real estate footprint. We strive to continuously redefine and improve human-centric workplaces, to secure we always optimize our premises in accordance with Ericsson’s workplace requirements in a world of constant change!
Be provided with the exciting opportunity to join the EMEA Portfolio and Project Management team, to work with a wide variety of tasks related to Ericsson's real estate, together with our colleagues around the world. Our team is a diverse and international group of skilled professionals, taking outstanding pride in sharing knowledge and to support each other in a collaborative and non-hierarchical manner. You will have a job that will provide you with the opportunity to get along with Ericsson colleagues and suppliers across the globe.
Your work tasks will include:
- Being a real estate subject matter authority for lease transactions and workplace development, as a part of the EMEA team
- Taking part in the continuous evolvement of the EMEA real estate portfolio strategy, in close dialogue with Ericsson’s business
- Leading and supporting pre-studies to support business decisions for real estate leases and investments
- Leading and supporting projects, converting business stakeholder requirements into implementation of value-creating workplace solutions
- Taking part in lease portfolio management work carried out by the EMEA team
- Delivering on quality, efficiency & sustainability metrics, always with the ambition to provide the best real estate solutions for Ericsson’s business and people!
To be successful in the role you must have:
Relevant education: MSc or BSc degree in Real Estate Economy, Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant real estate experience from a corporate user, real estate company or consultant, within the field of real estate management, transaction management, facilities management and/or project management
- Skilled project manager with documented experience from lease transactions and/or real estate projects
- Good understanding of real estate markets, processes, business models & strategies
- Change- and improvement leadership skills
- Consultation- and argumentation skills, with a genuine team-player mentality
- Data analytics skills
- Have excellent command of business English, spoken and written
- Have a proven record of being able to tackle sophisticated problems and bring them to successful solutions
- Be future looking with an innovative view around developing and improving Ericsson’s workplace experience
- Have a highly result oriented approach to deliver value-adding solutions and manage expectations from Ericsson’s business stakeholders
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Enjoy team-working in a dynamic environment
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here
Please enclose your CV in English.
Due to the GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to email please apply with your CV and cover letter through the system.
Location: Madrid, Spain
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.