Job Listing Detail
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 57,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a SW Developer DevOps to work with Ericsson Business Support Systems products. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate cross-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work!
Ericsson Digital Services helps service providers prosper in the digital economy. From enhancing the way service providers engage with their customers to automating operations, we’re helping service providers reach new levels of programmability, access and agility – levels that digital natives call home. We provide solutions consisting of software and services in the areas of Digital Business Support Systems (BSS), Operational Support Systems (OSS), Cloud Communication, Cloud Core, and Cloud Infrastructure. The portfolio is focused on 5G-ready, cloud-native, automated and industrialized solutions to secure a smooth digitalization journey towards 5G.
This position can be based in Indaiatuba.
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications.
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Demonstrated ability to write programs using a high-level programming languages or scripting, such Java, Python, Go, C++ or similar.
- Experience designing Helm Charts.
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills in sophisticated Unix/Linux systems environment and applications implementations.
- Experience designing and building CI/CD pipeline with tools such as Jenkins, Tekton, Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes toolset or similar.
- Passion for driving automation into how software development and delivery is done.
- Proficiency in English
You will bring
- Experience with BDD test frameworks.
- Working experience with Spinnaker or Tekton is a plus.
- Experience in automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience with hosted services in a high-volume enterprise environment.
- Experience with logging infrastructure and using tools such as Logstash, Kibana or Splunk is a plus.
What´s in it for you?
- Full Home Office!
- This position can be based in Indaiatuba.
- Pension plan, maternity leave of 6 months, paternity leave of 20 days, pregnancy courses and programs
- Several wellness programs
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || Brazil : Sao Paulo : Indaiatuba || Brazil : Rio de Janeiro : Rio de Janeiro || Brazil : Sao Paulo : São José dos Campos || Brazil : Sao Paulo : São Paulo