Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Transport Technical Solutions Manager as part of our Network and Managed Services Local Pre-Sales organization to work closely with our Sales organization with product and solution expertise towards the Mobile Operators mainly in Brazil, but also supporting specific opportunities in Latin America South Cone. The position holder should be a dynamic & self-motivated individual, with Solution Architecture background, holding wide experience on Telecom Transport solutions, mainly IP, but also Microwave. The Transport Pre Sales Solution manager will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Candidate should have the seniority to be able to drive pre-sales opportunities technically, by handling and aligning across multiple stakeholders – End Customer, Global Solution Areas, Local Sales teams, and Executive Management.
- Position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO and engineering management and their direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise by conducting in-depth technical discussions with different customer and by proposing solutions covering business requirements
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, by ensuring that customer vision & strategy (including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions) is communicated internally to Local and Global organizations.
- Be responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology needs, define business requirements and participate in offers risk analysis exercises.
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Engineering Degree, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Transport/Transmission solutions – Mainly IP, but also Microwave Solutions
- Experience from working in or towards Mobile Service Providers.
- Hybrid work model
- Available to travel
- Live in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || Brazil : Sao Paulo : São Paulo || Brazil : Rio de Janeiro : Rio de Janeiro || Brazil : Sao Paulo : Indaiatuba || Brazil : Sao Paulo : São José dos Campos