About this opportunity
We are recruiting for a System Architect, to join the BNEW DNEW Product development team, in the baseband processing or RAN Compute products area!
The success of our complete products largely relies on the early phase of development where our team specify concepts and product architecture solutions and define the next generation products!
In this phase we also work with Networks strategy and the specification of our integrated circuits (ASIC) through the understanding of how these are used by the RAN implementation (e.g LTE, NR) and its related baseband processing algorithms. As system architect you are both a technical leader guiding peers in system investigations as well as leading the organization to complete our strategy.
As a System Architect you will bring the customers' perspective into our system solutions in collaboration with strategic Product Managers.
You will drive and participate in system and product studies together with system architects, HW and SW developers and verification Engineers from many different parts of the R&D organization, and you will take an active part in our development projects.
Work tasks include exploring, defining, communicating, and taking ownership for system solutions and requirements. Collaboration, competence build, and innovation are important parts of our daily work. We are working in teams and our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working.
What you will do
- You will drive the development of requirements towards our future RAN Compute products.
- Perform conceptual system studies supporting business decisions for our coming products.
- Specify our modular integrated solutions together with our ASIC development organization.
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Educate and communicate to peers and stakeholders as well as customers
You will bring
- Significant experience working with system design and architectures for complex SW and HW products
- You will be eager to address technical challenges with the customer expectations in focus
- You can adapt to cross culture working environments
- You have a curiosity about leading technical studies, in small and large teams
- Excellent English communication skills both in speech and writing
- MSc or BSc level in Computer Science, Communication Systems, or equivalent level of knowledge
- Demonstrated ability: Radio system, System engineering, Hardware and Software for Radio Base Station
- Consistent track record of developing requirements and understanding the value and cost of requirements in the development flow.
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge.
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting, and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
For specific questions please contact Recruiter Aleksandra Rusa-Warda at email@example.com.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Vetting including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.