Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the vital resources and plans and supervise all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: lead customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM team : simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor Degree / Preferable Master Degree
- Min years of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Experience in ICT Technologies
- Financial & Analysis Skills
- Understanding the business situations
- Consultative selling skills & Customer market insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project management, project planning & organizing skill
- Strategic management skill
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising skill
- Proficiency with the English Language
PMI certifications (The CPM is encouraged to be certified on the job stage that they hold)
Project sales process
Contract management & customer engagement
3rd pp suppliers management experience
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to Contact us
We are proud to announce Ericsson Indonesia is ranked #9 in the country and is once again officially Great Place to Work® Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture