Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We have the experience, skills and solutions to secure a successful 5G transformation and enable our customers to unlock full 5G potential e.g. smart manufacturing, automated mining, connected transportation, remote surgery, etc. We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyse, prepare, implement and verify configuration and integration of hardware/software delivery and feature delivery for 4G/5G radio system.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan implementation of 4G/5G product configuration / live network integration
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom, Computer Science, etc), other major but interested in the telecommunication industry is also welcomed.
- Based location: Yokohama, Japan
- Min years of experience: 3-5 years' experience of deploy 4G/5G system test
- Domain experience: 4G/5G Radio access network
- Good communication skills
- MS Office suite knowledge Creating & innovating
- Nice to have programming skills
- Able to adapt to cross culture working environment
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations with customer-oriented mindset
- Good on planning and organizing
- Available to shift turns and assignment with domestic and international travel
- Familiar with Linux OS/script development is a strong plus
- Native or Fluent Japanese (N2) and Business Level of English
- IT/SW testing related qualifications like ISEB/ISTQB would be an advantage
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country: Japan (JP)
Req ID: 713002