About this opportunity
The Service Improvement Manager for Service Line Operate Service Improvement is a key position reporting to the Head – Service Improvement, The Service Improvement Manager is responsible for identify, drive, support and facilitate strategic improvement programs across Service Management.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- Drive prioritized improvement initiatives in key strategic and operational areas (SDE, Automation, AI/ML or WO Reduction etc.)
- Align Service Management Improvement strategy with Ericsson business priorities, current threat landscape and technology developments.
- Communicate E2E Service Management improvement strategy to relevant stakeholders. Prioritizing Changes and Opportunities based on Customer Experience, cost, risk, and benefit to the Ericsson business. Influence business decisions with risk vs cost of doing nothing.
- Continuously work towards efficiency, improvements, and excellence in service delivery
- Work closely with other teams in SDU and service management to drive proactive network management plans and activities
- Implement through strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides thought leadership by researching standard processes, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders
- Provide the management with performance reports on a scheduled basis.
- Coordinate development of scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of data science
- Monitor corrective & preventive actions identified, communicated & followed through with the relevant owner(s).
You will bring
- Passion for driving Service Improvements by using Proactive approach and Problem Management skills
- Focused on Customer business needs
- Ability to communicate data-driven recommendations in a concise manner to a widely varied audience, in terms of both organizational level and analytical sophistication
- An inspirational leader who has created and driven strong teams in a high-tech environment
- Business practical understanding, with exemplary social skills
- Impact and results focused, comfortable in questioning the status-quo to drive positive high impact change
- Adept at leading, prioritizing, and communicating towards multiple projects and requests simultaneously, in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Deep understanding of financial control and reporting
- Good understanding of SLA and WLA/OLA
- Ability to work in team, lead and empower people
- Focused on Quality Service Delivery
BE/ B. Tech (Telecommunication/ Computer Science) / MBA
14+ years of experience in Telecom (vendor and/or service provider)
Validated Project/Program Management skills
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and originality to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.