We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do
As a Senior Intelligent eXperience Expert, you will:
- Provide expert User Experience (UX) advise, leadership, and development skills in support of innovative UX solutions for our customers
- Responsible for Designing and Developing enhancements and custom Fiori UX solutions
- Responsible for extending and integrating SAP solutions using SAP’s Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- Support SAP customer implementations through blueprint, design, implementation, operation, optimisation and upgrade phases
- Work closely with key stakeholders on implementation projects, map business processes to solutions, configure and test standard scenarios, and identify and develop enhancements
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products to customers
- Be responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients
- Consistently be able to manage multiple tasks, work in a virtual and multi-cultural team environment
- Continuously enhance your personal knowledge of innovative SAP products
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years in UX Design and UX Technology
- Strong Experience with BTP Integration and Extensibility concepts
- Strong experience in developing Mobile native, Fiori, SAP UI5 or web applications
- Development experience with ABAP / OData
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology and solution prototyping tools
- Experience in SAP’s Business solutions such as SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA
- Graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant degree
- Must be able to work as a team player in a virtual environment
- Analytical and results-driven with a solution-oriented approach
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and listening
- Highly self-motivated
Meet the team
We are the UX & Mobile Services team for the EMEA/ MEE region within the Customer Success Board Area. We are engaged from product design, over build phase, first market introduction to global scaling of innovative SAP solutions powered by SAP BTP
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 357255 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.