About this opportunity!
We are now looking for an experienced System administrator(or sysadmin or systems administrator) is responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers.
What you will do:
- Expertise in RHEL Administration (OS installation, OS hardening, basic OS level security, User & resources administration).
- Responsible for 2nd level operation and maintenance (O&M) of customer IP network elements (Routers, Switches, Firewall, Load Balancers) and services.
- Responsible for indirectly supplying to the overall performance of the network services delivery. By using proactive problem management, we minimize the adverse impacts of incidents and problems in advance on the customer business caused by errors or by other means.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- A proven track record of designing and implementing IT strategies and plans.
- Deployment of various software frameworks like HA Proxy, Keep Alive, Pacemaker, Java, Python, NGINX, etc.
- Install, configure, and lead multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL/SUSE) systems in a distributed High Availability configuration on physical hardware.
- It would be helpful if they have knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL databases, and storage technologies, such as EMC SAN/NAS or NetApp.
- Application deployment (Deployment of JAR, WAR, Finding dependent packages required for deployment, etc.).
- Compliances on Security Hardening & implementation of same against the VA Scan from a customer.
- Working understanding of Virtualized environment and application deployment on same.
- Working Knowledge of VMWare or equivalent would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in deployment of cloud native applications and manage its operations.
- Basic understanding & working knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Should have exposure to one of the public Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP or Azure). Having a Certification shall be an added advantage and familiarity or Good understanding of SDN and ETSI NFV interworking is needed.
- One shall be able to create CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, GitLab/Azure-pipeline.
- Familiarity with the SAP BO platform, and SAP BO visualization.
- Should be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
- Professional experience of 4 to 9 years.
You will bring:
Education: BE/B.Tech. (preferably in electronics and communication or telecommunication)
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
We are proud to announce Ericsson India is ranked among Top 50 companies in the country and is once again officially Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”