About this opportunity
Are you looking for the fast-paced, innovative environment of a start-up backed by the resources and capabilities of a global technology leader like Ericsson?
Are you a lead service designer with a consistent record of great designs and end-to-end journeys that meet user needs and business objectives? Can you lead and build positive relationships across subject areas with designers, developers, product teams, and cross-functional partners? This is the position for you!
What you will do
You will work in some of the most important initiatives within Ericsson’s Global Journey transformation and your work will gain executive attention! As a Lead Service Designer, you will lead the end-to-end design of customer journeys together with our business areas, experience designers, solution and data architects and product owners. You will collaborate with our customers and our multi-functional teams using design methods in combination with agile working methodologies.
As a Lead Service Designer, you will:
- Lead and coordinate design work across teams and our customers, business partners, and staff to develop customer and employee-centric concepts
- Drive the development of excellent user and employee experiences end-to-end from initial brief to delivery
- Alignment of product owners across the end-to-end journey when it comes to defining both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital solutions
- Set a strategy for quantitative and qualitative user research and testing across the end-to-end journeys to create synergies, platforms for sharing insights, and decrease risks of double work within the end-to-end journeys
- Lead and facilitate a variety of design thinking workshops
This position reports to the Service Design Chapter Lead within Global Journey Transformation.
You will bring
- About 5-10 years of experience or more in service and digital product design, preferably as a consultant or in an equivalent position
- Experience from having a lead role in sophisticated digital transformations or B2B journeys
- Deep expertise in taking a broad view of design thinking/human-centered design
- Willingness to learn and understand sophisticated processes and technologies
- Ability to acclimate to working in new multi-disciplinary teams
- You can share proven designs and experience of launched services that have been implemented in the real world
- Experience in planning and conducting quant and qualitative user research at various stages of the design process
- University degree in either Service Design, Design Research, Strategy Design, or equivalent
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
We will offer you:
- A meaningful leadership role in writing our company's next chapter within customer experience, sustainability, and operational efficiency
- Work in transformation projects with executive attention
- A collaborative cross-functional global environment
- A company-wide community of designers with shared assets, tools, and methods
- Rotating opportunities across various programs
- Clearly defined career paths
- Learning and talent development opportunities
- A competitive compensation package with benefits + visa support with the relocation to Sweden (if applies), working flexibility with a hybrid mode (50% from the Stockholm office)
What happens once you apply?
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include a resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring Manager: Head of Service Design
Recruiter: Dorota Baran, email@example.com
Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm
Req ID: 700222