About the job
As a part of the engineering team at Aspire, you will be assigned to a feature team as the Backend Developer and have a clear backlog of features that need to be developed. You will work closely with others within the feature team to frame problems, develop the right solutions, and ultimately ship great software.
What you’ll do
- Designing and implementing integrations using integration platforms and middleware technologies such as APIGee.
- Creating, testing, and deploying integration solutions using standard development methodologies such as Agile.
- Analyzing business requirements and determining the appropriate integration solutions.
- Apply development best practices and procedures and provide recommendations to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with other developers, architects, and stakeholders to ensure integration solutions align with overall business and technology strategies.
- Write appropriate tests using automated test-driven techniques for ensuring code quality.
- Integrate the software with monitoring and support tools, supported by others in the team.
- Documenting integration solutions and maintaining documentation for future reference.
- Debugging and troubleshooting integration-related issues and resolving them promptly.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging integration technologies and trends, and making recommendations for improvements to existing solutions.
- Documenting integrations and creating user guides to help other teams understand and use the integrations.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Prior experience of 3- 5 years in similar role
- Knowledge of REST API design and development.
- Integrate Node.js code with existing databases, REST and SOAP services as the underlying data source and with Cloud micro-services.
- Understanding CI/CD pipelines.
- Testing the APIs to ensure they meet performance and security standards`
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience with in-memory caching systems such as Memcached, Redis
- SOLID principles and Design patterns.
- Clean Code, Maintainability and Re-usability.
- Data structure and algorithms.
- Quality of delivery.
- Thinks Group
- Drives Impact
- Fosters Innovation
Besides a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and performance-based bonus, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.
- Be part of a (Remote is here-to stay) organization
- Work and learn from great minds
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow everyday by attending technical and nontechnical training
- Get market exposure by working with international tech leaders
- Nursery reimbursement benefit
- Aspire Wellness Program
- Attend virtual and onsite international tech conference